Saturday, December 23, 2006

Amazing

The last few weeks of the year was hectic. I am just beginning to catch up with my reading and I came upon this post from stepping on poop. It seemed that Jaime Licauco wrote a column where he referenced James Randi.

For those who does not yet know, James Randi is a magician who heads the James Randi Educational Foundation. The Foundation offers a prize of one million dollars
"to anyone who can show, under proper observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occult power or event."
Anyway, SOP demolishes a lot of Mr. Licaucos claims and James Randi himself wrote a letter to the editor to the inquirer to refute Mr. Licauco's claims.

What I really found amazing is that James Randi actually lived in the Philippines and performed here. I sure wish he'd come back so I can see him perform.

1 comment:

The Nashman said...

james randi is amazing. he's been around for ages and more powere to him. it's about time he properly debunked our scheming charlatans...ew, did jaime just call uri geller 'psychic'? best joke of the day