Monday, December 04, 2006

Foaming at the Mouth

Just watched Senator Miriam Defensor-Santiago going ballistic with her non-inclusion in the list of nominees for Chief Justice.

Does she not realize her action actually validates the decision of the Judicial and Bar Council? Who in their right mind will actually think she should be the Chief Justice of the Supreme court after her histrionics?

Update 12/5/2006

story from the Philippine Daily Inquirer and quotes

“I am irate. I am foaming at the mouth. I’m homicidal. I’m suicidal. I’m humiliated, debased, degraded. And not only that, I feel like throwing up to be living my middle years in a country of this nature. I am nauseated. I spit in the face of Chief Justice Artemio Panganiban and his cohorts in the Supreme Court.”

“I will say that I resent it very deeply. I take it very personally and I will see to it that while I remain in public office that every member of the JBC shall eventually be held to account for their partisanship. For this reason, I will participate in the Con-ass (constituent assembly) for the main purpose of abolishing the JBC for corruption,”
Update 12/26/2006

Found a clip from YouTube

No comments: