Update March 9, 2011 to insert full text of House Bill 4244 or the RH Bill
Updated September 12, 2007 to include a link to the Sandiganbayan decision on the plunder charge against former President Joseph Estrada and the full text of the plunder law from the Philippine e-Legal Forum
- Full text PP1017 (Declaring a State of national emergency) - from the PCIJ blog
- General Order No. 5 - from the PCIJ blog
- Proclamation 1081 (Declaration of Martial Law) - from lawphil.net
- Philippine Constitution - from chanrobles.com
- RA 8049 Anti-Hazing Law - from the Philippine e-Legal Forum
- People Asia Magazine article by Ms. Malu Fernandez - page 30 and page 31
- RA 7080 - Plunder Law - from the Philippine e-Legal Forum
- Decision of the Sandiganbayan declaring former President Estrada Guilty of plunder - pdf copy, html copy, lit copy
- Decision of the Sandiganbayan dismissing the charge of perjury - pdf copy, html copy
Some other links you may find will help you in understanding PP 1017 better.
Ruling on Sanlakas v Reyes - this is the ruling where the Supreme Court upheld the constitutionality of GMA's declaration of a State of Rebellion because of the Oakwood munity.
Separate opinion of Justice Panganiban
Separate opinion of Justice Ynares
Dissenting opinion of Justice Sandoval
For some legal opinions
From Congressman Edcel Lagman - here and here
From the blog of Atty. Teddy Te
Supreme Court Decisions
Calibrated Preemptive Response
And you can find up to date commmentary on the current political situation with the blogs under pinoy issues.
I think the Supreme Court has a great site, except there's no search button. You have to know the exact case you are looking for, which may be ok for lawyers but is not as good for laymen who grew up using google.
Of course, one can always use google's site search function, but not everybody knows how to use it.
Update: The Supreme Court has revamped its website and it is now much easier to use.