Monday, May 28, 2007

Creation museum carnival

This is collection of blog entries on the newly opened 'creation museum' as compiled by Prof. PZ Myers of Pharyngula. I wouldn't normally post or link to something on creationism because I don't think this is a problem in the Philippines. Not yet at least, but the opening of a whole museum dedicated to such nonsense seems too big to let pass.

So head on to Pharyngula to read why this museum should be relegated to the dustbin of history.

read more | digg story

2 comments:

lateralus said...

Dont you just love it?

October 24 4004 BC is the official birthday of the Earth! Hurray. I hate this story with all my evil heart, but I can't bear talking about it. haha

Roy C. Choco, FCD said...

Yup,

I just can't tear myself from reading it.

It's fascinating.